Key Mindfulness founders, Rosemary Sherro and Eugenie Pepper support people to achieve their goals and find solutions to make positive change in their lives through meditation, hypnotherapy, counselling, and coaching and the incorporation of science-backed positive psychology interventions.
We are passionate to guide our clients to achieve positive outcomes by teaching them the strategies they need to have the confidence and knowledge to support themselves.
We assist people to find the keys they need for wellbeing and to develop a positive and flourishing life.
Eugenie Pepper is a psychotherapist, with a focus on positive psychology and hypnotherapy and Rosemary Sherro is a hypnotherapist, counsellor, writer and inspirational speaker.
- Manage depression & relieve anxiety and fear
- Deal with grief, loss and trauma
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Deal with problems related to alcohol and drug use
- Manage chronic pain
- Manage stress and conflict at home and work
- Anxiety relief
- Support through depression
- Goal setting
- Overcoming blocks & procrastination
- Unlocking Creativity
- Leave a toxic relationship
- Support to heal a broken heart
- Move on after the end of a relationship
- Dating confidence and self-worth
- Enhance personal relationships
- Love & relationship addiction
- Quit Smoking
- Quit Sugar
- Phone & Screen addiction
- Food addictions: Healthy Eating & Motivation to exercise
Rosemary Sherro CV
Developed and ran meditation and mindfulness workshops. Developed and ran soul-inspired living workshops (Randwick, Kogarah).
Polaris College (Denmark)
- Transformational Kinesiology
- Inner Leadership
- Esoteric Astrology
Australian College of Applied Parapsychology
- Vibrational Healing
- Flower Essences
- Crystal Healing
Australasian College of Natural Therapies, Aromatherapy Diploma, Surry Hills
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Science of Essential Oil
Rosemary has also studied Transcendental Meditation, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and NLP Leadership Training privately.
Eugenie Pepper CV
Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy Training College
Counselling Graduate Certificate, Australian College of Applied Psychology
Organisational Psychology, Master Art Adm. UNSW
Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health Certificate, University of Sydney
The Science of Well-Being Certificate, Yale University
Positive Psychology Cert., the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Dip. Life Coaching, NLP & Conscious Hypnotherapy, The Life Coaching College
Foundations of Postive Psychology Specialization Cert., University of Pennsylvania