Quit Smoking with Hypnosis & Coaching
Contact us now to get your free phone consultation.
Quitting smoking is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The quality of your future life depends on you giving up smoking now.
Our program combines, coaching, counselling, and hypnotherapy.
Retrain your brain to be a non-smoker.
We establish the triggers and associations you have to smoking and break them, and we work with you to find strategies and strengths that will support you to quit and implant these suggestions during the hypnotherapy session.
Swap your unhealthy habit for new healthier ones.
The method we use is very effective with a 97% success rate. Most clients find quitting easy and need only one session to become smoke-free. Back up sessions are available if required. I will be your coach and support person until you are completely free from smoking – plus you have a lifetime guarantee.
If you believe you can stop smoking in one session, you will stop.
- Our method makes quitting easy
- Call us today to find out more and book a session mobile: 0412 352 429
- 2 Sydney Locations: Randwick or Kogarah or book a video call.
We all know that smoking is bad…Smoking increases your risk of:
- Cardiovascular disease.
Smoking will make you old before your time.
Research has shown even the occasional cigarette every once in a while increases your risk for health problems. It is never too late or too early to quit and the good news is even people who quit after age 65 can enjoy a longer, healthier life.
Ask yourself what are the benefits of smoking?
Do these benefits outweighs the negative effects of smoking. Smoking has nothing good to offer. There are a hundred reasons why you should not do it. Really think about it – what do you gain from smoking? What are you waiting for?
Free yourself once and for all.
You know how bad it is and if you knew how you would be controlled by smoking you would not have had that first cigarette.
- Smoking does not relieve boredom
- Smoking does not relieve stress
- Benefits of smoking are allusions
Frequently Asked Questions
How many sessions will I need?
Most people stop with just one session, but very occasionally someone may need two sessions. Unlike many other issues like weight loss or anxiety disorders the results for quitting smoking will be immediate.
What is your success rate?
The method is extremely effective and efficient. We have an excellent success rate. I ask everyone to contact me after the session to let us know how they are getting on and keep a record. Out of 100 clients maybe 3 to 4 require a backup session.
I’ve tried patches and nicotine chewing gum and they did not work?
With patches etc. the nicotine is still getting into your system. Smoking is a habit and a psychological addiction which is why hypnosis is so effective with this problem. Hypnotherapy has is more effective than other methods nicotine chewing gum or patches. Hypnotherapy does not have any harmful side effects. The thought of stopping smoking is much harder than actually doing it, which is why people find it difficult to do on their own.
Will I still get the cravings afterwards?
Most of my clients do not have cravings after the hypnotherapy. The goal of hypnosis is to make you feel extremely proud and positive about being a non-smoker.
The passing thought of a cigarette is not the same as a craving. During hypnotherapy, I will give you suggestions that will enable you to make that distinction and replace any negative thoughts with positive ones.
I went to someone once before and it didn’t work?
There could be a number of reasons why it didn’t work for you – maybe you were not ready or maybe you were nervous. I always work with my clients until they are confident they are a non-smoker for life.
Tips for quitting smoking
- Book your Coach or Hypnotherapist today to support you stop smoking forever.
- Set your date and time to stop.
- Tell your family and friends of your intention to stop smoking and ask for their support.
- Think about prior attempts to quit and what went wrong. Plan on how to avoid the same pitfalls this time.
- Write a list of all the reasons why you want to stop smoking and refer to this list whenever you feel tempted to light up a cigarette.
- Throw away all cigarettes, lighters, and ashtrays in your home and car. If your partner smokes, suggest that they stop too, or only smoke outside the house and away from you.
- Plan for what today in situations that you know make you want to smoke.
- Do some exercise you enjoy, such as walking or swimming.
- Treat yourself with the money you have saved. Your efforts deserve to be rewarded.
- Meditate or just practice deep breathing, this will help you relax and focus your mind on something else.
- Drink water – drink plenty of fluids to help flush the nicotine and other toxins out of your system. Instead of reaching to cigarettes put bottles of water around your home, car and workplace.
- Distraction: book a massage, go for a walk, go to the movies or visit a supportive friend.
- Try eating an apple or cleaning your teeth when you would normally have a cigarette.
- You could hold something else, such as a pen or beads or crystals, to replace the need to hold a cigarette or chew some gum.
You will be able to Quit Smoking easily with hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy puts you in a deeply relaxing and calming states of mind which make you more open to suggestion. You will hear everything said and will remember everything that takes place. Through Hypnosis you will focus directly on a goal to achieve positive change to be able to quit smoking.
The hypnotic feeling is very similar to how you feel in the evening just prior to falling asleep, you will not be asleep. Hypnosis is helpful for breaking bad habits, hypnosis works because it is the glue that helps to motivate you to stick to your goals.
Hypnosis will allow for you to make changes on a subconscious level. Through hypnosis will be able to re-program a belief you have and break triggers and associations. Straight after your first session, you will begin to establish new thoughts and patterns that will lead you to the success that you desire and deserve. You will easily eliminate the old behaviours that were holding you back.
There is no better time than today to quit smoking.