I am a psychotherapist and clinical hypnotherapist.
I studied counselling at the Australia College of Applied Psychology. I am passionate to support people to achieve their goals through hypnotherapy, counselling and the incorporation of science-backed positive psychology tools.
I have always had a strong interest and passionate about supporting people to be their best. I guide my clients to achieve positive outcomes by teaching them the strategies and skills they need to have the confidence and knowledge to support themselves.
I encourage my clients to believe in themselves and develop a positive mindset, to empower them to have the ability to deal with any decision or situation that may occur. I assist people to find the keys they need for wellbeing and to develop a positive and flourishing life.
- Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy Training College
- Life Coaching & NLP, The Life Coaching College
- Counselling, Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Conscious Hypnotherapy, ICHS
- Organisational Psychology, Master Art.Admin. UNSW
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University
- Positive Psychology, University of North Carolina
- Mental Health and Positive Psychiatry, University of Sydney
- Positive Psychology, University of Pennsylvania