Quit Smoking Easily with Hypnosis
We all know that smoking is bad…
Smoking increases your risk of
- Cardiovascular disease.
Smoking will make you old before your time.
Research has shown even the occasional cigarette every once in a while increases your risk for health problems. It is never too late or too early to quit and the good news is even people who quit after age 65 can enjoy a longer, healthier life.
Ask yourself what are the benefits of smoking?
Do these benefits outweighs the negative effects of smoking. Smoking has nothing good to offer. There are hundred reasons why you should not do it. Really think about it – what do you gain from smoking?
What are you waiting for – free yourself once and for all.
You know how bad it is and if you knew how you would be controlled by smoking you would not have had that first cigarette.
- Smoking does not relieve boredom
- Smoking does not relive stress
- Smoking does not help you loose weight
- Benefits to smoking are allusions
There is no better time than today to quit smoking.
Quitting smoking is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The quality of your future life depend on you giving up smoking now. Be proud and enjoy being a non-smoking.
Most people stop smoking with just one session, but occasionally someone my need 2 sessions and we offer this follow up session for free.
- Call us today to book a session mobile: 0412 352 429
- 2 Sydney Locations:
- Randwick or Kogarah or book a video call.
Tips for quitting smoking
- Book your Hypnotherapist today to support you stop smoking forever.
- Set your date and time to stop.
- Tell your family and friends of your intention to stop smoking and ask for their support.
- Think about prior attempts to quit and what went wrong. Plan how to avoid the same pitfalls this time.
- Write a list of all the reasons why you want to stop smoking and refer to this list whenever you feel tempted to light up a cigarette.
- Throw away all cigarettes, lighters and ashtrays in your home and car. If your partner smokes, suggest that they stop too, or only smoke outside the house and away from you.
- Plan for what today in situations that you know make you want to smoke.
- Do some exercise you enjoy, such as walking or swimming.
- Treat yourself with the money you have saved. Your efforts deserve to be rewarded.
- Meditate or just practice deep breathing, this will help you relax and focus your mind on something else.
- Drink water – drink plenty of fluids to help flush the nicotine and other toxins out of your system. Instead of reaching to cigarettes put bottles of water around your home, car and work place.
- Distraction: book a massage, go for a walk, go to the movies or visit a supportive friend.
- Try eating an apple or cleaning your teeth when you would normally have a cigarette.
- You could hold something else, such as a pen or beads or crystals, to replace the need to hold a cigarette, or chew some gum.
You will be able to Quit Smoking easily with hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy puts you in a deeply relaxing and calming states of mind which make you more open to suggestion. You will hear everything said and will remember everything that takes place. Through Hypnosis you will focus directly on a goal to achieve positive change to be able to quit smoking.
The hypnotic feeling is very similar to how you feel in the evening just prior to falling asleep, you will not be asleep. Hypnosis is helpful for breaking bad habits, hypnosis works because it is the glue that help motive you to stick to your goals.
Hypnosis will allow for you to make changes on a subconscious level. Through hypnosis will be able to re-program a belief you have and break triggers and associations. Straight after your first session you will begin to establish new thoughts and patterns that will lead you to the success that you desire and deserve. You will easily eliminate the old behaviours that were holding you back.
Quit Smoking Easily and Effortlessly with Hypnosis.