Tips to Survive Pre-Christmas Stress – what you can do to make that shift.
- Conscious Acts of Kindness
- Infuse positivity into your surroundings
- Spend Money (this one is surprising as I think it is contributing to my stress this time of year)
- Gratitude – every day write a list of the good things in your life
- Small manageable goals so we can maintain a feeling of control
- Social support and connection
- A quick fix for happiness can be as simple as a short email thanking and praising a person you know.